Product Line: Rolemaster
Product Edition: RM2
Product Name: Mythic Egypt
Product Type: Genre Book
Author: E. Wajenburg
Stock #: 1050
Cover Price: $16.00
Page Count: 160
Release Date: 1990
Step into the heat and dust of the Land of the Pharaoh, where Sorcerers and Princes scheme fo supremacy in cities strung like jewels along the Nile., the world's longest river. A short walk away lies the desert wilderness, where Djinn and Spinxes prey upon lesser mortals like yourselves, and restless Mummies guard the fabled treasures of the Royal dead. True, the Pharoah rules as a god, but in this ancient land, even gods can be assasinated... and even the slain can rise up to fight again.
MYTHIC EGYPT creates a fabulous campaign setting, the Egypt of myth and history, from the birth of the first dynasty in 3,100BC till the death of Cleopatra three thousand years later. Everything you need to know about this ancient cradle of civilization, from its battling gods to daily life along the Nile, is included in these 160 pges. Her's your chance to prowl the dark corridors beneath a vast pyramid, where only mummies and a centuries old curse block your way.
Inside MYTHIC EGYPT, you'll find:
• Six fully-fleshed adventures, including "The Pyramid" and "The Necropolis," in which a City of the Dead proves to be more lively than you might imagine — and more dangerous!
• Five adventure ideas for town, desert, and palace encounters.
• Descriptions and stats for more than 20 gods!
• Hieroglyphs and an Egyptian/English Dictionary
• Plenty of background color, ideal for GMs and garners alike, bringing to life the Undead and the All-Powerful of ancient Egypt!
• Stats and gaming notes for Rolemaster, Fantasy Heroand MERP gamers, making MYTHIC EGYPT as easy to use as an adventure module.