Rolemaster Standard System
Author: T. Parker, E. Dewey
Stock #: 5701
Published 1997 by Iron Crown Ent.
Cover Price: $16.00
Page Count: 144
Thorpe slammed on the brakes of the car and the black sedan slid tip to the curb of the Erlinmyer Building. He was scrambling out of the car as Decker pulled his gun. They had barely stepped onto the sidewalk, when a distant scream drew their gaze upward.
" Decker, you get to a phone and call the police and the fire department," Thorpe said. "It seems that Herr Doktor's experiment has made it to the roof... and he has Miss Schubacher."
" I won't be long, partner." Decker dashed away.
Thorpe ran to the side of the building and made for the fire escape. In the distance, thunder rumbled. Thoughts were racing in his head. Now that the doctor was dead, his creature was quite insane. Miss Schubacher was likely to become a victim here. "Stay focused. Don't let your heart mess you up." He tried to pull that steel curtain over his emotions. It would all soon be over.
Shortly after the turn of the century, came the time of heroic adventures; a time of dames and gangsters; a time of new technologies making anything possible; it was the era of the Pulp Hero!
Pulp Adventures gives you everything you need to run adventures in the pulp genre. From GM guidelines on the nature of the era to detailed mechanics about the heroes, to guidelines on how to resolve
dramatic chase scenes.
Here is what you will find inside...
• Three new professions for characters in the pulp world—the Academic, the Technician, and the Noble Savage.
• More than a dozen new training packages.
• Details on how to adjust the RMSS skill system for use in the pulp era.
• Customized uses for background options.
• Guidelines on how to use Weapon Law to provide a fully detailed combat system for the modern world.
• Details on how to use magic in the pulp era.
• Equipment lists for characters in the pulp world.
• A timeline of major events for the pulp era.
• Lists of motion pictures, radio shows, serials, dances, and personages of the era.