1) The pilot was erroneously given a +10 to the Scientific/Analytical Engineering category. While they probably have insights to share in this area, they do not have the background in physics to warrant this bonus. They do frequently have to tinker with their craft, however. The +10 should be applied to the Scientific/Analytical * Technical category.
2) Several of the professions have psychic costs which are slightly off. The Recon profession should have the following progression:
The Technician should have the following progression:
3) The following critical tables have the wrong data for their results: Blaster, Burn Through,Laser, Plasma, Stunner. Here are pdf versions of the proper tables:
4) In the adolescent skills, Culture Lore should be under Academic Lore.
5) Races with a natural attack get the natural attack skill as everyman. The Falar, Kagoth, the Tulgar and the Valiesians can develop natural attack as a everyman skill.
6) The Kagoth receive body development as an everyman skill.
7) The Falanar receives the Species Standard language, not human. Also, TransSpecLang is not a language (it is editorial dross). Any time you see TransSpecLang, replace with Species Standard.
8) Tulgar receive a +25 to tracking due to their keen sense of smell.
Last Updated 10Apr2001